Trusted Node token ($TNODE) listing on PankcakeSwap
Trusted Node is proud to announce that our token TNODE has been listed on PancakeSwap today 17th November, at 12 pm UTC. As requested by the Trusted Node community, we have bridged it over from the ERC-20 blockchain to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
The crossover was prompted by the high gas fees on the Ethereum blockchain network and allows every member of our community to participate in this milestone at a lower cost.
- Link: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x7f12a37b6921ffac11fab16338b3ae67ee0c462b
- Pair: $TNODE / $BUSD
- Name: Trusted Node
- Symbol: TNODE
- Decimals: 18
- Initial Chain: Ethereum
- Bridged to: Binance Smart Chain (via Anyswap)
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 TNODE
- Initial Circulating: 60,266,667 TNODE
- Initial Capitalization: $ 1.2 Million
- Full Diluted Val at launch: $ 20 Million
- Usage: Multichain governance, Yield boost, Rewards, and Liquid staking.
- Contract Address:
Binance Smart Chain: 0x7f12a37b6921ffac11fab16338b3ae67ee0c462b
Add TNODE to your Metamask:
- You can manually add a custom token toMetaMask using the token name, the decimals, and the contract address stated above
- You can go on bscscan.com directly and click on “Add token to web3 wallet”
The Trusted Node community urges everyone to avoid online fraudulence by staying tuned to announcements via our official channels. An array of fake tokens will pop up following the announcement but we request our users to stay in touch through the links provided above.
DO NOT be lured to purchase TNODE by individuals claiming to be part of the Trusted Node community. Stay informed by following announcements made on the channels listed above. In addition, read the article keenly to grasp all the information for effective transactions. We appreciate all of you for your support and patience.
About Trusted Node
Trusted Node is creating a validator network for proof-of-stake and next-generation blockchains. It allows for professional stewardship of the network while providing yields to stakeholders who participate in the decision-making around nodes in the network infrastructure.