Trusted Node Recap and Roadmap — March 2022
With each passing month, Trusted Node is making improvements to our platform in accordance with our roadmap. We will provide regular updates on our accomplishments and present important information to be as transparent as possible.
The entire team at Trusted Node is excited to have such a vibrant and extensive community supporting us. Without your support, we wouldn’t have been able to achieve so much.
- Our CertiK Validator node launched on Trustnode.io, giving users more opportunities to stake their tokens. We are working hard to add more validator nodes to our portal so our users can enjoy more cross-chain yields in one dashboard. You can visit our staking portal here.
- Our mobile UI was upgraded to provide users with an effortless experience interacting with the platform on their mobile anywhere at any time.
- Our new notification system was launched so users can stay up to date on all Trusted Node products and campaigns.
What’s Happening in April
- The Trusted Node Learn-to-Earn program will be rolled out in April. This program will provide newcomers and veterans of DeFi a place to improve their knowledge on everything related to DeFi, proof-of-stake, DAO escrow, and much more. We believe staking should have mass participation to ensure decentralization and network security. We want to empower our users to participate more in these processes. Moreover, we realize many people hold tokens but are not using them to their full potential. Through our learning initiatives, we aim to educate people on what they can do with their tokens, including how to earn rewards and passive income.
- We reactivated the TNODE Promotional Vault on March 21. It will remain open until the DAO escrow is launched shortly. We will keep the community updated on any changes in the future. You can purchase $TNODE on platforms like PancakeSwap and stake it on our platform.
- The 1 million $TNODE airdrop is ongoing and keeps our community engaged and excited. Eligible participants of the Trusted Node Tiger Campaign that ran from March 1–31 can start claiming their rewards following these steps.
We will have more important announcements regarding the Learn-to-Earn Program and other community campaigns in the coming weeks. To keep up with all Trusted Node news, join our Discord server, follow us on Twitter, and check out our Telegram channel.
About Trusted Node
Trusted Node is a proof-of-stake and next-generation blockchain validator network that allows users to earn rewards and passive income on the coins they love. It allows for professional stewardship of the network while providing yields to stakeholders who participate in the decision-making around nodes in the network infrastructure.