Announcing Trusted Node’s IDO Launch with TrustSwap on 9th Nov
IT’S IDO ANNOUNCEMENT TIME 🚀
We are glad to announce the Trusted Node’s IDO with TrustSwap on the 9th November at 4 PM UTC.
Follow TrustSwap for more live updates!
For whitelisting applications, please join this Gleam Campaign.
Participation and Allocation
- Each FlashLaunch will have a set individual allocation of exactly $200 per person. There will also be five $500 allocations reserved for holders of a Trusted Node Golden Ticket.
- Anyone who registers during the 24-hour FlashLaunch window will be eligible for an entry to receive an allocation as long as they have either 4000+ SWAP actively staked or a SwapScore of at least 2500 when the FlashLaunch starts.
- Applicants can apply to the FlashLaunch during the 24 hours between 4PM UTC on the launch day and 4PM UTC the following day at https://dashboard.trustswap.org/app/launchpads.
- Once all applications are registered, a specific number of entries will be assigned to each participant based on their SwapScore or Staked $SWAP, whichever is higher (see table below). The snapshot for the ticket allocation will be taken at 4PM UTC on November 9th, 2021. SWAP must be actively staking at that time to be counted as staked.
- There will be a random drawing for the $200 allocations. The more entries you have, the higher your chance of being selected (see table below).
- Each person can only win once per FlashLaunch. KYC verification is required and jurisdictional restrictions apply.
- Five “Trusted Node Golden Ticket” NFTs have been minted by TrustSwap which will each unlock access to a guaranteed $500 allocation for this specific FlashLaunch (pending KYC verification).
*Note: Golden Tickets are not redeemable for tokens. They allow the holder to bypass the random drawing and participate in the token offering.
- These NFT’s will be initially sold by TrustSwap in an auction that will run until November 8th, 2021 at 4PM UTC (24 hours prior to launch).
- The top 5 highest bids at that time will win the NFT’s. There is no minimum bid.
- The Trusted Node Golden Ticket NFT’s can be traded and resold on any NFT marketplace and may have additional utilities in the future.
- Whoever holds the NFTs at the “snapshot” time when the launch begins (4 PM UTC on November 9th, 2021) will bypass the random drawing process and be whitelisted for a $500 allocation (pending KYC).
- Only one Golden Ticket can be used per individual but those who win the drawing can also use a Trusted Node Golden Ticket to receive an additional $500 allocation for a maximum of $700 total allocation possible per individual.
- 10% of the proceeds from Golden Ticket sales will go to the Eden Reforestation Project, a non-profit focused on planting trees and saving lives.
To bid on the Trusted Node Golden Ticket NFTs, click here.
Secure Launch Process
To ensure a smooth launch, the Trusted Node team has agreed to:
- Have their domain fully SSL certified one week prior to token sale date.
- Have their domain protected by Cloudflare and share proof with TrustSwap one week prior to the token sale date.
- Disclose the vesting schedule of all tokens, including team, strategic investors, private presale, influencers, etc.
- Add no less than $150,000 of ETH liquidity on Uniswap immediately upon listing.
- Distribute tokens to launchpad participants within one hour of DEX listing.
- Lock liquidity within 3 hours of listing for no less than 60 days.
- Provide the timeline for token distributions and distribute tokens within a one-hour window of the agreed-upon time.
- Lock 75% or more of team & dev fund tokens for a minimum of thirty days within 6 hours of funding initial DEX liquidity.
- Have at least one community moderator on each social platform (Discord, Telegram, etc.) actively available 24 hours a day for the first 7 days following the DEX launch.
- At any time between 4PM UTC on November 9th and 4PM UTC on November 10th (24 hrs), go to https://dashboard.trustswap.org/app/launchpads and click the button to apply and fill out the form.
- Applicants will be given a number of entries into a random drawing relative to their staked SWAP/SwapScore (see above chart for details).
- Winners of the draw will be contacted via TrustSwap’s Dashboard Messaging System within 24 hrs to provide their KYC documents. Once the message arrives, you will have 18 hours to provide your KYC details.
- Approved participants will be contacted again via TrustSwap’s Dashboard Messaging System with payment instructions.
- 5 allocations will be reserved for Trusted Node Golden Ticket Holders.
- An additional 50 people selected in the drawing will be on ‘stand-by’ and will have the first option to participate if there are any unsold tokens after the initial rounds are complete including any unused Golden Tickets.
Who Can Participate?
Individuals with Citizenship and/or Residency status in the United States, China, or any UN-sanctioned countries are not eligible to participate in the Trusted Node FlashLaunch.
DISCLAIMER: Launchpad dates and details are subject to change. This is not an endorsement, partnership, or an offer for investment by TrustSwap. Trusted Node is using the TrustSwap Launchpad as a customer with specific requests as to how they need their launch to operate. TrustSwap is a provider of non-custodial, smart-contract-based software services. Digital assets carry a high level of risk. Participation is performed at your own risk. Exercise caution and conduct your own due diligence.